The highest resolution available is 8K. All 3D scans support 8K maps, and the max resolution for surfaces range between 4K-8K depending on surface area (1 x 1 m / 2 x 2 m / 4 x 4 m). You can create even larger surfaces (up to 100 x 100 m) using the Megascans STUDIO. Vegetation atlases have a max resolution of 4K due to the smaller size of the scan subjects.
Articles in this section
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Ecosystem philosophy
- Are all surface scans tileable?
- Are there scanned brushes?
- Are there high-poly source meshes?