Yes, all surfaces are calibrated consistently across the entire library and adhere to a consistent texel density, and all geometry follows the exact same standard for LOD steps, topology, UV mapping, baking and consistent mesh scale.
Articles in this section
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Ecosystem philosophy
- Are all surface scans tileable?
- Are there scanned brushes?
- Are there high-poly source meshes?