Yes: every scan in the surface library is fully tileable with minimal repetition, and with seams matching consistently across all maps. These come in different sizes. Each surface size has its own benefits; 0.5 x 0.5 m is useful for detail texturing, and larger (1x1/2x2m) are useful for more zoomed out shots.
Articles in this section
- How do bonus asset drops work?
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available in the Megascans Library?
- Ecosystem philosophy
- Are all surface scans tileable?
- Are there scanned brushes?
- Are there high-poly source meshes?