Yes: every scan in the surface library is fully tileable with minimal repetition, and with seams matching consistently across all maps. 1 x 1 m surfaces consist of a single continuous surface patch, and larger surfaces (2 x 2 m, 4 x 4 m and up) are automatically stitched using multiple surface patches from the same location. Each surface size has its own benefits; 1 x 1 m is useful for detail texturing, and 2 x 2 / 4 x 4 m are useful for more zoomed out shots.
Articles in this section
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available on Megascans.se?
- Ecosystem philosophy
- Are all surface scans tileable?
- Are there scanned brushes?
- Are there high-poly source meshes?
- Can I download the scan metadata?