Yes: all metadata is always bundled together with the asset, provided in standardized JSON format. For the latest documentation on the JSON schema, please see: http://bit.ly/29FvJjn
Articles in this section
- How to fix displacement banding in Octane?
- Which ports and addresses needs to be whitelisted?
- Can I use Free Assets commercially?
- I have scans that have problems, what do I do?
- How do I use the atlases available on Megascans.se?
- Ecosystem philosophy
- Are all surface scans tileable?
- Are there scanned brushes?
- Are there high-poly source meshes?
- Can I download the scan metadata?